Tuesday, October 13, 2015

a random note


A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love, 
listens but doesn’t believe, 
and leaves before she is left.
- Marilyn Monroe




A coffee place I took a shelter from an evening shower reminded me of the one in brick lane.
A table where I can see the other bank of the river was wet, but a hot cup of cafe latte was so nice. I didn't care about getting rain drops in my coffee a bit. Sometimes it's kind of nice to have rain in my latte.



 

Night and day
You are the one
Only you beneath the moon
and under the sun
- Cole Porter



I love thee.

'Cause you don't need me.






Give me a rose with the color of dawn.
Give me a rose with the color of dusk.




A New Moon has risen.
I find myself sitting in a dark again.
Quiet.

Another day will start.



No comments:

Post a Comment